While Labor Day weekend can be sad because it marks the end of summer, the good news is it usually means a long weekend for most of us. Whether you’re headed to the beach, getting out of town or staying put and enjoying a bbq with friends here are a few key items we suggest investing in–sure to add versatility and a bit of glamour to any outfit.
- Wild Rose Tee—This dressed up version of a cozy basic t-shirt looks great paired with jeans or a summery skirt.
- Peacock Earrings—Chandelier earrings are the easiest way to
quickly transform an outfit from day to night.
- Charisse Cowl Top–The dramatic neckline of this sweater ensures elegance while also keeping you warm when the temperature at night becomes chilly.
- Black Pencil Jeans—These skinny jeans look put-together without sacrificing comfort.
- Vagabond Bag—For those of you who are traveling this weekend, this bag is your perfect carry-all.